Hello folks, this picture is about Backyard Bees #1 Tbwindow .. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 3617 x 2044. It's file size is just 1118 KB. Wether You ought to download This picture to Your computer, you can Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Backyard Bees.
The home typically has its personality. Moreover with all cottages or the bungalow are situated in britain. Don't desire to modify the building's framework is toomuch, Backyard Bees #1 Tbwindow . styles contend with standard cottage.
Never requested a result, stunning! To be able to keep up with a building's identity, Kitchen's custom Alex Saint Architecture introducing a home layout apart from the key building. The end result? Lovely! Yes, a cottage operating out of Chelshire, the united kingdom could be the building in question.
The pad was built in the 18th-century and it is today past renovation's stage. Rather than looking to mimic the cottage's design, Alex St decided to create an additional kitchen style that preserve the type of this house and will lessen the complete lodge's architectural change.
Backyardback•yard (bak′yärd′),USA pronunciation n.
- the portion of a lot or building site behind a house, structure, or the like, sometimes fenced, walled, etc.
- a familiar or nearby area;
Beesbee1 (bē),USA pronunciation n.
- any hymenopterous insect of the superfamily Apoidea, including social and solitary species of several families, as the bumblebees, honeybees, etc.
- the common honeybee, Apis mellifera.
- a community social gathering in order to perform some task, engage in a contest, etc.: a sewing bee; a spelling bee; a husking bee.
- have a bee in one's bonnet:
- to be obsessed with one idea.
- to have eccentric or fanciful ideas or schemes: Our aunt obviously has a bee in her bonnet, but we're very fond of her.
- put the bee on, [Informal.]to try to obtain money from, as for a loan or donation: My brother just put the bee on me for another $10.
- the bee's knees, [Older Slang.](esp. in the 1920s) a person or thing that is wonderful, great, or marvelous: Her new roadster is simply the bee's knees.