The image of Corner Oak Desk was published at December 2, 2017 at 5:45 am. It is posted under the Desk category. Corner Oak Desk is labelled with Corner Oak Desk, Corner, Oak, Desk..
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
The post of Corner Oak Desk have 12 attachments including Marvelous Corner Oak Desk #1 Oak Furniture Solutions, Lovely Corner Oak Desk Pictures Gallery #2 Opus Solid Oak Large Corner Desk Oak Furniture Uk, Awesome Corner Oak Desk Amazing Design #3 The Furniture Market, Corner Desk Oak, Image Of: Oak Corner Desk Building Plans, Amazon.com, Fortune Woods, Corner Oak Computer Desk - American Freight Living Room Set Check More At Http:/, The Furniture Market, Corner Oak Desk #10 Halo Montana Solid Oak Corner Desk, Image Of: Oak Corner Desk Armoire, Oak Furniture UK. Below are the photos:
Actual price will be added by your Corner Oak Desk to your home should you add the inner square saving kind and modernize the yard, together with it. The next greatest thing after the home of adding importance and revenue capability, in terms may be the toilet. People definitely focus on the restroom because this can be one area where you could shut the entranceway you will visit each day unlike the free room when observing your house.
You should contemplate since the bigger shades and designs may be outoffashion, whether you're designing for the long-term and you need-to enhance again soon. You need-to consider getting more folks, additionally in case you move quickly then.
When choosing your Corner Oak Desk, take creativity in the places you visit. You can then have an idea of what you would like whenever you get samples online or once you go to showrooms. Perhaps you like them and 've noticed buddies or household tiles. Probably in diner, a lodge or fitness center. For those who have a camera, taking photos with your cellphone may help the authorities to match what you would like.