Dog Proof Sofa Covers was uploaded on February 1, 2018 at 9:53 pm. This article is uploaded on the Sofa category. Dog Proof Sofa Covers is labelled with Dog Proof Sofa Covers, Dog, Proof, Sofa, Covers..
Dogdog (dôg, dog),USA pronunciation n., v., dogged, dog•ging.
- a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties.
- any carnivore of the dogfamily Canidae, having prominent canine teeth and, in the wild state, a long and slender muzzle, a deep-chested muscular body, a bushy tail, and large, erect ears. Cf. canid.
- the male of such an animal.
- any of various animals resembling a dog.
- a despicable man or youth.
- a fellow in general: a lucky dog.
- dogs, feet.
- something worthless or of extremely poor quality: That used car you bought is a dog.
- an utter failure;
flop: Critics say his new play is a dog.
- [Slang.]an ugly, boring, or crude person.
- [Slang.]See hot dog.
- (cap.) [Astron.]either of two constellations, Canis Major or Canis Minor.
- any of various mechanical devices, as for gripping or holding something.
- a projection on a moving part for moving steadily or for tripping another part with which it engages.
- Also called gripper, nipper. a device on a drawbench for drawing the work through the die.
- a cramp binding together two timbers.
- an iron bar driven into a stone or timber to provide a means of lifting it.
- an andiron;
- a sundog or fogdog.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter D.
- go to the dogs, [Informal.]to deteriorate;
degenerate morally or physically: This neighborhood is going to the dogs.
- lead a dog's life, to have an unhappy or harassed existence: He maintained that he led a dog's life in the army.
- let sleeping dogs lie, to refrain from action that would alter an existing situation for fear of causing greater problems or complexities.
- put on the dog, [Informal.]to assume an attitude of wealth or importance;
put on airs.
- to follow or track like a dog, esp. with hostile intent;
- to drive or chase with a dog or dogs.
- [Mach.]to fasten with dogs.
- dog it, [Informal.]
- to shirk one's responsibility;
loaf on the job.
- to retreat, flee, renege, etc.: a sponsor who dogged it when needed most.
Proofproof (pro̅o̅f ),USA pronunciation n.
- evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth.
- anything serving as such evidence: What proof do you have?
- the act of testing or making trial of anything;
trial: to put a thing to the proof.
- the establishment of the truth of anything;
- (in judicial proceedings) evidence having probative weight.
- the effect of evidence in convincing the mind.
- an arithmetical operation serving to check the correctness of a calculation.
- a sequence of steps, statements, or demonstrations that leads to a valid conclusion.
- a test to determine the quality, durability, etc., of materials used in manufacture.
- the arbitrary standard strength, as of an alcoholic liquor.
- strength with reference to this standard: "100 proof '' signifies a proof spirit, usually 50% alcohol.
- a trial print from a negative.
- a trial impression, as of composed type, taken to correct errors and make alterations.
- one of a number of early and superior impressions taken before the printing of the ordinary issue: to pull a proof.
- (in printmaking) an impression taken from a plate or the like to show the quality or condition of work during the process of execution;
a print pulled for examination while working on a plate, block, stone, etc.
- [Numis.]one of a limited number of coins of a new issue struck from polished dies on a blank having a polished or matte surface.
- the state of having been tested and approved.
- proved strength, as of armor.
- the trial of a case by a judge alone, without a jury.
- able to withstand;
successful in not being overcome: proof against temptation.
- impenetrable, impervious, or invulnerable: proof against outside temperature changes.
- used for testing or proving;
serving as proof.
- of standard strength, as an alcoholic liquor.
- of tested or proven strength or quality: proof armor.
- noting pieces of pure gold and silver that the U.S. assay and mint offices use as standards.
- to test;
examine for flaws, errors, etc.;
check against a standard or standards.
- prove (def. 7).
- to proofread.
- to treat or coat for the purpose of rendering resistant to deterioration, damage, etc. (often used in combination): to proof a house against termites; to shrink-proof a shirt.
- to test the effectiveness of (yeast), as by combining with warm water so that a bubbling action occurs.
- to cause (esp. bread dough) to rise due to the addition of baker's yeast or other leavening.
Sofaso•fa (sō′fə),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, upholstered couch with a back and two arms or raised ends.
Coverscov•er (kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
This image of Dog Proof Sofa Covers have 7 pictures including Marvelous Dog Proof Sofa Covers #1 Living Room Low Floor Lamp Sofa Covers For Leather Sofas, Dog Proof Sofa Covers #2 Ultimate Pet Furniture Protectors With Straps, Beautiful Dog Proof Sofa Covers #3 Plush Pet Covers, Comparison Chart Of Best Couch Covers For Dogs., Dog Proof Sofa Covers #5 Ultimate Pet Furniture Extra Long Sofa Cover, Sofa Covers | Sofa Covers Dog Proof - YouTube, Dog Proof Sofa Covers #7 Faux Suede Pet Furniture Covers For Sofas, Loveseats, And Chairs. Following are the images:
Dog Proof Sofa Covers maybe unfamiliar to area pal. But decide home backsplash's substance and actually choose the style is definitely an exercise that must definitely be accomplished so your kitchen companion rooang seem trendy and crosseyed! Usually the kitchen backsplash product that's commonly used is ceramic. Listed here is uplifting kitchen tile is unique! Let us view!
The grey colour is extremely attached to minimalist modern style Dog Proof Sofa Covers or the area style. Therefore also is utilized within the home. With fashionable home design that was modern, kitchen tile were chosen that have a pattern similar to organic jewel with gray shades of coloring to be able to complement the atmosphere while in the home. Kitchen backsplash that the home wall was employed across by this occasion beginning with your sink to storage.
Home backsplash frequently on the wall is used being a kitchen sink location. Since usually in the region of the kitchen sink would have been a lot of splashes of water or of applied cooking oil and would be really negative if it splashes about the surfaces of the house, therefore it is granted being a kitchen backsplash option together with decorating decorations within the kitchen. Kitchen backsplash tile is very very flowered style with minimalist-style home.