Hello , this blog post is about Baby Bath Tub Ring Seat Infant Child Toddler Kids Anti Slip Safety Chair Mat Pad (charming Infant Tub Ring Pictures Gallery #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 595 x 595. This image's file size is only 36 KB. Wether You decided to download This picture to Your PC, you might Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Infant Tub Ring.
12 attachments of Baby Bath Tub Ring Seat Infant Child Toddler Kids Anti Slip Safety Chair Mat Pad (charming Infant Tub Ring Pictures Gallery #3)
The sack is where you may spend a great deal of your own time and a crucial part of your house. Therefore it is crucial that you supply it with substantial flavor. Additionally it's also advisable to make certain that the furniture prior to the design of one's place.
Should you take a look at bedroom furniture, it'd be described as a good plan where you will get cheap and good furniture which will fit your allowance to learn. A ideal thing is to find a web based store that offers it in a really inexpensive discount should you be seeking Baby Bath Tub Ring Seat Infant Child Toddler Kids Anti Slip Safety Chair Mat Pad (charming Infant Tub Ring Pictures Gallery #3) furniture then. Along with the finest element is before you create your choice you can also review the price of furniture.
It's also feasible that possibilities that are greater will be found by you online than in furniture outlets. While shopping for your room equipment take into account to check different considerations that accompany it such as stuff like that and blankets out. These can also be typically obtainable in the exact same shop.
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Bathbath1 (bath, bäth),USA pronunciation n., pl. baths (baᵺz, bäᵺz, baths, bäths),USA pronunciation v.
- a washing or immersion of something, esp. the body, in water, steam, etc., as for cleansing or medical treatment: I take a bath every day. Give the dog a bath.
- a quantity of water or other liquid used for this purpose: running a bath.
- a container for water or other cleansing liquid, as a bathtub.
- a room equipped for bathing;
bathroom: The house has two baths.
- a building containing rooms or apartments with equipment for bathing;
- Often, baths. one of the elaborate bathing establishments of the ancients: the baths of Caracalla.
- Usually, baths. a town or resort visited for medical treatment by bathing or the like;
- a preparation, as an acid solution, in which something is immersed.
- the container for such a preparation.
- a device for controlling the temperature of something by the use of a surrounding medium, as sand, water, oil, etc.
- the depressed hearth of a steelmaking furnace.
- the molten metal being made into steel in a steelmaking furnace.
- the state of being covered by a liquid, as perspiration: in a bath of sweat.
- take a bath, [Informal.]to suffer a large financial loss: Many investors are taking a bath on their bond investments.
- to wash or soak in a bath.
Tubtub (tub),USA pronunciation n., v., tubbed, tub•bing.
- a bathtub.
- a broad, round, open, wooden container, usually made of staves held together by hoops and fitted around a flat bottom.
- any of various containers resembling or suggesting a tub: a tub for washing clothes.
- the amount a tub will hold.
- a short and fat person.
- an old, slow, or clumsy vessel.
- a bath in a bathtub.
- an ore car;
- a two-seat aircraft, esp. a trainer.
- to place or keep in a tub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe in a bathtub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe oneself in a bathtub.
- to undergo washing, esp. without damage, as a fabric: This cotton print tubs well.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Seatseat (sēt),USA pronunciation n.
- something designed to support a person in a sitting position, as a chair, bench, or pew;
a place on or in which one sits.
- the part of a chair, sofa, or the like, on which one sits.
- the part of the body on which one sits;
- the part of the garment covering it: the seat of one's pants.
- a manner of or posture used in sitting, as on a horse.
- something on which the base of an object rests.
- the base itself.
- a place in which something belongs, occurs, or is established;
- a place in which administrative power or the like is centered: the seat of the government.
- a part of the body considered as the place in which an emotion or function is centered: The heart is the seat of passion.
- the office or authority of a king, bishop, etc.: the episcopal seat.
- a space in which a spectator or patron may sit;
accommodation for sitting, as in a theater or stadium.
- right of admittance to such a space, esp. as indicated by a ticket.
- a right to sit as a member in a legislative or similar body: to hold a seat in the senate.
- a right to the privileges of membership in a stock exchange or the like.
- by the seat of one's pants, using experience, instinct, or guesswork.
- to place on a seat or seats;
cause to sit down.
- to usher to a seat or find a seat for: to be seated in the front row.
- to have seats for;
accommodate with seats: a theater that seats 1200 people.
- to put a seat on or into (a chair, garment, etc.).
- to install in a position or office of authority, in a legislative body, etc.
- to fit (a valve) with a seat.
- to attach to or place firmly in or on something as a base: Seat the telescope on the tripod.
- (of a cap, valve, etc.) to be closed or in proper position: Be sure that the cap of the dipstick seats.
Infantin•fant (in′fənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a child during the earliest period of its life, esp. before he or she can walk;
- a person who is not of full age, esp. one who has not reached the age of 18 years;
- a beginner, as in experience or learning;
novice: The new candidate is a political infant.
- anything in the first stage of existence or progress.
- of or pertaining to infants or infancy: infant years.
- being in infancy: an infant king.
- being in the earliest stage: an infant industry.
- of or pertaining to the legal state of infancy;
Childchild (chīld),USA pronunciation n., pl. chil•dren.
- a person between birth and full growth;
a boy or girl: books for children.
- a son or daughter: All my children are married.
- a baby or infant.
- a human fetus.
- a childish person: He's such a child about money.
- a descendant: a child of an ancient breed.
- any person or thing regarded as the product or result of particular agencies, influences, etc.: Abstract art is a child of the 20th century.
- a person regarded as conditioned or marked by a given circumstance, situation, etc.: a child of poverty; a child of famine.
- a female infant.
- with child, pregnant: She's with child.
Toddlertod•dler (tod′lər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who toddles, esp. a young child learning to walk.
Kidskid1 (kid),USA pronunciation n., v., kid•ded, kid•ding, adj.
- a child or young person.
- (used as a familiar form of address.)
- a young goat.
- leather made from the skin of a kid or goat, used in making shoes and gloves.
- a glove made from this leather.
- (of a goat) to give birth to (young).
- made of kidskin.
- younger: his kid sister.
Antian•ti (an′tī, an′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tis.
- a person who is opposed to a particular practice, party, policy, action, etc.
Safetysafe•ty (sāf′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the state of being safe;
freedom from the occurrence or risk of injury, danger, or loss.
- the quality of averting or not causing injury, danger, or loss.
- a contrivance or device to prevent injury or avert danger.
- Also called lock, safety catch, safety lock. a locking or cutoff device that prevents a gun from being fired accidentally.
- the action of keeping safe.
- an act or play in which a player on the offensive team is tackled in his own end zone or downs the ball there, or in which the ball goes out of bounds on a fumble, having last been in bounds in or over the end zone and having last been in the possession of an offensive player. Cf. touchback.
- an award of two points to the opposing team on this play.
- Also called safety man. a player on defense who lines up farthest behind the line of scrimmage.
- [Baseball.]a base hit, esp. a one-base hit.
- a condom.
- [Obs.]close confinement or custody.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Matmat1 (mat),USA pronunciation n., v., mat•ted, mat•ting.
- a piece of fabric made of plaited or woven rushes, straw, hemp, or similar fiber, or of some other pliant material, as rubber, used as a protective covering on a floor or other surface, to wipe the shoes on, etc.
- a smaller piece of material, often ornamental, set under a dish of food, a lamp, vase, etc.
- the padded canvas covering the entire floor of a wrestling ring, for protecting the contestants from injury when thrown.
- a thick pad placed on the floor for the protection of tumblers and others engaged in gymnastic sports.
- a thickly growing or thick and tangled mass, as of hair or weeds.
- a sack made of matting, as for coffee or sugar.
- a slablike footing of concrete, esp. one for an entire building.
- a heavy mesh reinforcement for a concrete slab.
- go to the mat, to contend or struggle in a determined or unyielding way: The President is going to the mat with Congress over the proposed budget cuts.
- to cover with or as if with mats or matting.
- to form into a mat, as by interweaving.
- to become entangled;
form tangled masses.
Padpad1 (pad),USA pronunciation n., v., pad•ded, pad•ding.
- a cushionlike mass of soft material used for comfort, protection, or stuffing.
- a soft, stuffed cushion used as a saddle;
a padded leather saddle without a tree.
- a number of sheets of paper glued or otherwise held together at one edge to form a tablet.
- a soft, ink-soaked block of absorbent material for inking a rubber stamp.
- Anat., Zool. any fleshy mass of tissue that cushions a weight-bearing part of the body, as on the underside of a paw. See diag. under dog.
- the foot, as of a fox, hare, or wolf.
- a piece or fold of gauze or other absorbent material for use as a surgical dressing or a protective covering.
- Zool. a pulvillus, as on the tarsus or foot of an insect.
- a lily pad.
- See launch pad.
- one's living quarters, as an apartment or room.
- one's bed.
- a room where people gather to take narcotics;
an addicts' den.
- money paid as a bribe to and shared among police officers, as for ignoring law violations.
- a list of police officers receiving such money.
- Elect. a nonadjustable attenuator consisting of a network of fixed resistors.
- a metal plate riveted or welded to a surface as a base or attachment for bolts, hooks, eyes, etc.
- a piece of wood laid on the back of a deck beam to give the deck surface a desired amount of camber.
- a handle for holding various small, interchangeable saw blades.
- Also, pod. a socket in a brace for a bit.
- Metall. a raised surface on a casting.
- a small deposit of weld metal, as for building up a worn surface.
- on the pad, [Slang.](of a police officer) receiving a bribe, esp. on a regular basis.
- to furnish, protect, fill out, or stuff with a pad or padding.
- to expand or add to unnecessarily or dishonestly: to pad a speech;
to pad an expense account.
- to add metal to (a casting) above its required dimensions, to insure the flow of enough metal to all parts.
- to insure the proper forging of a piece.